- "It’s absolutely amazing that Noles for Israel was able to take the initiative, that they were able to put together all the details that were necessary. It’s a step in the right direction for Israel and Florida."
- "Where pro-Israel campus events fail to generate media coverage, however, they have significant advantages in demonstrating legitimacy and credibility through broad participation. Supporting Israel isn’t just something that Israel’s core supporters can agree upon. Effective campus Israel activists reach out, individually, to build personal relationships with campus decision-makers, elected officials and others, and that support translates into the high sponsor scores for events like the Florida Loves Israel conference, which attracted the endorsement and participation of numerous elected officials, campus administrators, student leaders and others from across the state."
Stephen Kuperberg / Former Executive Director of the Israel on Campus Coalition /
- “I truly think that the Florida Loves Israel Conference was revolutionary,” Lazarus, a sophomore, said. “For the first time in history, there was a pro-Israel conference in which students from across the state put aside their differences and petty school rivalries to came together for an idea that is greater than them. The slogan ‘One state. Once Voice. That’s FLI’ perfectly embodies what we were able to achieve.”
Katie Lazarus / 2012 Noles for Israel Vice President /
- “When I went on Birthright, I really connected with Israel,” said Gomory. “So when I heard there was going to be a conference, I definitely wanted to be a part of it.”
Aniko Gomory / 2013 Noles for Israel President /
- “I came out to learn more about Israel, and how I can further develop my connection with Israel, and how I can support Israel. I want to meet other students from other schools who are either from Israel or who have some sort of Jewish identity and just have fun.”
Ryan Chiarello / FSU Student /
- I had a wonderful time! Thank you so much for creating such a fantastic conference! Everything was so well organized and well presented. I couldn't help but smile the whole time. It really inspired me to be more of an Israel advocate on my campus and show my Jewish pride as well as my Israeli Pride!
University of South Florida Student / /
- GREAT JOB! the students and the Hillel staff from UF really stepped it up this time! I didnt go to the last one at FSU but this is was really interesting, plus taking advantage of Gainsville and having some fun time at the town was great! Yom Haa'tzmaut party was much fun...Can't wait for next year!
Florida Atlantic University Student / /